The sports non-profitmaking organization “Black and Blue 1983 Pisa” is on the books of Sports Club Registry of CONI (registration number 270477), VAT number 01643840505.
Our organization has two registered offices:
- The first one, is at Circolo ARCI “G. Di Vittorio” via di Borgo, 80 Pettori – Cascina (PI).
- The second one, is at Boretto Oratory, via Saccani – Boretto (RE). (Youth activities only)
To join the organization you need to make application to the Board of Directors, paying the membership fee. Each member has to obey both the Articles of Association and the Internal Regulations.
Becoming a member allows to join the FISCT (Federazione Italiana Calcio Tavolo), to be engaged in all club activities and to attend all National and International events.
Membership fee related to 2017/18 season is:
- Open/Veteran → Renewal – New membership: 80 €
- U19/U15 → Renewal – New membership: 40 €.
- U12/Girls → Renewal – New membership: Free.
- Esordienti/Subbuteo → Renewal – New membership: 20 €.
Membership fees and financial contributions payment:
BIC CODE: UNCRITMM.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Simone BERTELLI
Vice-president: Alessandro SUBAZZOLI
Secretary: Daniele BERTELLI